Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the Community Car Wash

I love my neighborhood.  I cannot say enough about it.  It just rocks for several reasons.  But the biggest one is I have the coolest neighbors in the world.  And they all have the coolest kids who all happen to be around the same age as my kids.  I could go on and on.  But this post is about a car wash which like a lot of things around here turned into a neighborhood affair.  If you're in the front yard then you are just asking for company especially my husband who happens to be a favorite of the children around here.  He really is awesome with them.  He just decided to wash his car Saturday after our morning soccer game.  He was going to let my kids help him.  And then of course some of the neighborhood kids saw him and they wanted to help...and so it turned into a community car wash.  Even another dad helped him out.  As you can see these little girls are also on Celia's soccer team so it looks like they are doing a charity car wash with their uniforms still on from the game.  They worked so hard getting "Mr. Mark's" car clean.



This mean little monkey had to help too...


A reward for all their hard work.  We pay in popsicles around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment