Wednesday, October 6, 2010

the Perfect Day

You know there are some days when everything just seems to go...right.  The weather is perfect.  The kids are in great moods.  Even the birds seem a little chirpier :)  We had one of those days this past Sunday.  It started out with playing the front yard with some of our neighbors (again I live in the most perfect neighborhood in the world so this is not unusual).  Then Mark and I decided to take the kids to Denny's for a big yummy breakfast.  We're big breakfast fans at our house.  The kids took great naps then it was time to go over to our neighbors and watch the Texans win another game.  The kids were in awesome moods.  Kye was in such a great mood he was running around giggling and then falling in the grass and laughing hysterically.  I was sitting on my neighbor's patio watching this and realized I really needed to run and get my camera.  I am so glad I did.  I got so many cute shots of the kids.  So what if Mark dressed Celia that day.  So what if we never brushed their hair.  It didn't matter.  I captured them in their true form. laughing, playing and having a great time with their best pals.  WARNING:  there will be many pictures in this post and you might get sick from the utter sweetness of these gorgeous children.

So the faces of this adorable little monkey is what prompted me to run to my house and get my camera:



And this next one if one of my all time favs of him.  I think it's because he looks like a little mini-me in it.  I am pretty certain I could go to my parent's house and find a picture of me at this age that looks nearly exactly like this one.  I may just do that on my upcoming visit.  I can't decide whether I like it better in color:

or black and white?


Kye wasn't the only one I captured through my lens.  Here's the sports star, Mr. C getting in on the action...






 Seriously, we do not make ugly children in our neighborhood, only ridiculously gorgeous ones.

Of course I did not miss the girls.  Celia and her BFF, Miss E...




Like I said GORGEOUS...the next ones are my favs of the night...





Miss E and Celia are the absolute best of friends.  They have to see each other everyday and one minute they are hugging one another and the next they are pushing each other down.  They really act more like sisters.  I LOVE this shot of them...



Can you handle more?




And last but not least to show at least one adult got in on the playing.  Surprise surprise it was Mark.  He seems to always be the one running around with the kids.  Kye was looking for his belly button, oh what fun...



Note:  we're never moving from the best neighborhood ever.  What a great day, the perfect day.


1 comment:

  1. fabulous pictures!!! how much are you charging for christmas card pics? ;)

    ReplyDelete