Tuesday, October 19, 2010

the Great Pumpkin Search


Instead of taking our annual photo op at the pumpkin patch this year I opted to take my camera along to the local plant nursery to get some shots of the kids picking out pumpkins.  I didn't get a ton of pictures.  But the kids had a good time looking for pumpkins.  They especially loved all the little pumpkins they had there.


Kye of course loved running around the place.  This is what Kye looked like most of the time.  Of course this is always what Kye looks like...



And him making his self at home.  What am I not supposed to sit right in the middle of this display?  So "Kye".  I honestly did not pose him in the middle of these pumpkins.


And Celia with her little pumpkins that she has carried everywhere even to school to show her teacher.



Happy Fall All!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment