Monday, September 20, 2010

madeline

i have 1 brother and he has 1 daughter, madeline.  this is the only cousin my children have ever known.  she's 11, yes only 11 and this stunning!  i love her dearly.  she is wonderful with my children and just a super awesome kid.  i am constantly "practicing" my photography on my kids and every now and then i get a little bored with that and borrow someone else as my model.  i convinced madeline to let me practice on her at my parents' house this summer.  it was a last minute idea.  all she had there was a t-shirt and shorts so i ran into "town" to the local consignment shop and picked her out an outfit.  isn't it cute?  i may be more proud of the outfit i put together for her than the pictures... no i really LOVE these shots.  and isn't my parents' place the perfect backdrop for photos?  i really wish i could just move their whole ranch to houston with us.  that would be perfect.  anyway, this post was about madeline.  isn't she gorgeous???



No comments:

Post a Comment