Monday, September 20, 2010

the happiest place on earth...

i have lots of catching up to do on here so i'll start with some photos from the summer.  i am certain if you ask my children if they would rather spent a week in disney world with mickey and friends riding rides etc or a week with my mom and dad on their ranch in oklahoma that it would not be a contest.  my kids LOVE my parents' place.  they go from morning til night playing with the cats, checking the cows, riding "pokie" the horse, gardening, riding the tractor, riding the mule.  they have a blast.  my parents pretty much drop everything they are doing and give my children undivided attention.  why wouldn't they love it here?  i LOVE it here.  while they are playing at being country kids i get to read books, something i do not get the time to do at home.  we got to go there twice this summer.  the 7 hour rode trip is not fun, but so worth it.  i have found that leaving at 3am is the only way to go.  here are a few shots of my kiddos just hanging out on the ranch.   aww...i'm already ready to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment