Friday, August 31, 2012

the big Kindergarten

Can't believe it's finally here.  I have a Kindergartner.  Since I figured the actual first day of school would be nuts I staged a little early photo session with my girl.


And I brought my camera for the actual first day as well.  It was crazy.  No, I didn't cry.  Yes, she loves it.  She's adjusting so much better than Mommy.  I'm having a hard time with a few things.  But it's getting easier day by day :)


She's doing fabulous in her class.  And she actually comes home and tells me all about her day which according to the other moms around here is a luxury they aren't getting so I'm feeling quite lucky.  She was already trusted to walk to the office and pick up stickers for the class with just one other classmate.  I'm told it was a successful trip.  So proud of my big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment