Thursday, September 6, 2012

Organization Bliss

I'm always doing projects around my house that I think I should post to my blog, but by the time I'm finished I'm too tired to mess with it.  This one was too good to let go though.  I'm a girl who LOVES organization.  And I have been annoyed with my laundry room for a while now.  You know the room where everything lands when you walk in the door?  That's the room.  It was basically a nightmare.  So I convinced my handy husband to build me the laundry/mudroom of my dreams.  Ok, it's not really the one of my dreams because that would have involved tearing down some walls, but it's as close as it gets with the space I had. 

I poured over Pinterest for inspiration and came up with a design I thought would work.  My math minded husband came up with the plans.  It took the kids being away at Nanny's for a week, some very late nights for us, lots of sweat and mathematical calculations.  But we finally got it done!!

Isn't she lovely?  My new favorite and most useful room in my house...




I owe my lawyer by day - handyman by night husband for all his incredible hard work on this.  He and I did this totally by ourselves.


But so worth it!!!




 

1 comment: