Monday, August 13, 2012

K is for Kindergarten Kick-off Party

What to do when your daughter's very best friend in the whole world decides to move right before they're supposed to start Kindergarten together?  Throw a party for her to meet new friends of course.  Can't have her not knowing anyone when she starts school.  And I am pretty sure this is my last party of the year.  I am just partied out plus I have to switch gears to family photo session mode very soon.

But for now here's a little look at the small get together we had for Celia and a few other girls from the neighborhood who will be starting Kindergarten with her.


We had about 10 girls in the pool together with no drama, seriously.  And Celia told me she "loved, loved, loved" her Kindergarten party.  Total success!

No comments:

Post a Comment