Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blue is for Baby Boys

One of my most fabulous and dearest friends is having a little boy soon.  So one of the first things I did after she told me the news was start thinking about what to do for her shower.  Yes I love planning parties, but I also just thought she deserved a really great day to celebrate her very first baby.  She was basically my first friend in Houston and I just love her and know she is going to make such an incredible Mommy.  So what else could I do, but throw her a party as fabulous as she is?  Here's a little glimpse of the celebration done in none other than blues and greens of course.  I used a "peacock" inspired color theme throughout.  I'm loving these colors...


The printed pages were for words of wisdom for the new Mommy to Be that I put in an album for her.



Is she not the cutest pregnant lady ever? 



For a different spin on onesie decorating we decorated bibs.  I'm thinking these might actually get used.  It took some persuading, but once the ladies sat down their inner artist came out and everyone really had fun doing it.


Then presents...she has no idea what this is, ha! 



Congrats my friend.  I am so ready to meet your new little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment