Saturday, April 9, 2011

Step Right Up!

If anyone has been wondering what I've been doing lately.  This is it... planning a big circus.  As everyone knows I go a little overboard with my party planning.  This one will be no exception.  The actual party is still in the works.  But I thought I would share the pictures from their "circus shoot".  I am using these for the invitations and posters at their party.  A big thanks again to my mom for helping me with the pictures and for spending A Lot of time making the perfect hat I designed for Celia.  It wasn't easy and my mom always comes through.  Wasn't it worth it though??  It turned out so cute.  I decorated it and did her shirt.  Kye's shirt is from etsy.  I got his birthday shirt on there last year as well.  Love etsy.  They always have cool shirts for Kye.  They also had hats I could have used for Celia, but they were pretty expensive plus I wanted to try my hand (and my mom's hand) at making one.  Ok, gotta get back to work on the circus.  Enjoy the photos...






No comments:

Post a Comment