Saturday, April 23, 2011

a Lot of Circus

2 Birthday Kiddos + 2 Cakes + 1 Clown + Games + Crafts + Cotton Candy + Lemonade + Popcorn + Hot dogs = tons of fun for all the little ones at the big circus birthday party.  I am finally getting caught up on the clean up, pictures, thank yous etc.  So enjoy the pics from last weekends festivities...

Food...


Decorations... I wish I had taken a picture of the whole backyard, but I was rushing around to get everything set up and missed doing it.  You can get the idea though.


Photo booth...



My 4 year old birthday girl...


My 2-year-old birthday boy...


And my wonderful niece Madeline who came down with my parents and helped me stuff popcorn and cotton candy bags along with tons of other party preps then even volunteered to dress like a clown to run my duck pond and can toss games for me.  LOVE her.


 
Fun with the body boppers... even Mark had to try them out (big shock there)




You can see at the end we opened the pool and it turned into a pool party.  If you were at the party and wondered why you weren't invited to the pool party, you were, you just didn't stay long enough to realize it.  Everyone who stayed late ended up in the pool.  Then it was time for presents... lots of presents...


And I apologize for those of you who brought gifts because for most of the gifts I have no idea who got what.  As you can see it was chaos (especially Kye's side).  The kids were ripping and no one was paying attention to cards.  They love their new things though.  Thanks to all our wonderful friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment