Sunday, December 19, 2010

Q: what do all these cards have in common?


A:  Me!

All the photos in these cards were taken by me with the exception of the 2 that I am in of course.  I finally received the last of my family session cards so I can show you all the photos I did now.  I certainly didn't plan on doing Christmas card session this year and it was a lot of work.  But also a ton of fun and so rewarding to see your own "artwork" admired and displayed by someone else.  Very cool. 

Oh, and I will give a shout out to my friend Ally who did the design for the card on the bottom right.  Check out her Little Bears Designs site for some great custom cards.

1 comment:

  1. thanks again!!! the session w/ you went WAY better than mulberry dreams :) when are you going to take my santa pic?! :)

    ReplyDelete