Monday, December 13, 2010

the First Holiday Card Session

 I have been waiting patiently to post more pics from the holiday card photo shoots I did for some of my neighbors.  I finally got one of their cards today so I get to post pictures from the Youngs.  It's fitting that they be the first because they were the first shoot of the day.  So excited to show everyone how they turned out...


Mom with her cuties...



And of course we can't leave dad out...


Mackenzie was an AWESOME model for me.



And little Max, awww, this has to be one of my all time favorites shots...



I love it in black and white as well so I thought I would show it off both ways.



I promise to show off the other families once I get their cards.  Oh, and I even got my cards designed and printed.  Wahoo!  They arrived today and I think they actually don't look awful after all the work I did trying to get the photos for them.  I will say I had to do some major photoshop magic to get one of the photos.  More to come on that later.  For now I hope you enjoyed this session.  I know I did.





 




No comments:

Post a Comment