Thursday, February 16, 2012

More Valentine Love

At times I really wish I could just be normal and go to the grocery store to pick up Valentine's cards for my kids.  It would save me so much time.  But then that wouldn't be me would it?  So for Valentine's this year of course I had to come up with a photo shoot idea and then tie it in with some sort of treat for the kids to give to their class.  It's a little tricky because Celia's class does not allow sweet treats so I have to get creative.

                                                                   Here's the final product...



I can't take full credit for the glow stick idea and quote.  They came from something I saw on Pinterest.  I almost changed up the quote, but it fit so perfectly that I kept it.  Thank you Pinterest with providing me with countless ideas and inspiration.

Here's the full shoot.  It only took me a few minutes to do the pictures.  At least I'm getting faster at this stuff.








No comments:

Post a Comment