Thursday, February 2, 2012

So Sweet

I promised much more sweetness so here I am delivering.  How gorgeous is this new family of 4?  They are some of coolest people I know and I am so happy for them and their new little girl.  This is my 3rd newborn to photograph and very likely my last.  After number two I had decided that newborns were not my thing.  But since Jill is such a good friend of mine I agreed to give it one more shot with her new addition here.  And what I discovered is that I really already knew what I wanted.  I think I will leave the newborn shooting to the experts and stick with what I love, the walkers and their families.  So I hope you enjoy this, my last newborn session.


Introducing Miss Kennedy Grace...


and her fabulous family...













and I couldn't let her little sister get ALL the attention.  Miss Reese is such a sweetheart and a great big sister.


Congrats on your beautiful family Jill.  I hope you love the pictures and that you're getting a little more sleep ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment