Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween Part 3 - Trick or Treat

One last Halloween post... 



As usual our neighborhood didn't disappoint this Halloween.  Our neighbors had all the families over for a pre trick-or-treat party where everyone could hand out their treats, hang out and eat dinner before the actual candy madness begins. 

Tons of cute little goblins were there...


The whole crew...


One little "Bad Guy" who wouldn't wear his mask, big shock there...



And you'll notice he's in full character in those pics...stealing a crown from a princess (he thought he was being so stealth and didn't realize I was taking his picture)...and bleeding (notice his eye) in the other pics from a wound inflicted while hiding out in the bushes, no joke.  He so fit his costume.

He here he is after I told him it was time to go get some candy...




I missed getting many shots of them actually trick-or-treating because for some reason I got stuck chasing both of them by myself while my umm husband sat back at the neighbors' drinking beer I mean handing out candy. ;)  I did manage to get this shot of my cool neighbor as she realizes she has nearly the entire neighborhood of children ringing her bell.  Then being the super cool neighbor she is she invited the whole lot in to the see her salt water aquarium, brave woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment