Friday, January 6, 2012

Reindeer Kisses

I barely took pictures this Christmas.  I know, I know, how awful is that?  But we do Christmas at my husband's aunt's house and it's quite cavelike in its darkness so it pretty much makes photography impossible and then we didn't stay long at my mom's house either because Mark had to get back to Houston for work so I haven't even loaded my meager lot of Christmas pictures on the computer yet.  So instead I thought I would share a few of my little reindeers.  I made little goodie bags for Kye's class and all Celia's teachers and they turned out so cute. 

I can't take full credit.  I got the idea from pinterest my latest obsession (and I mean obsession).  But the original pinner had actually not used a picture, just the little phase with the candy.  It reads:  "I heard you've been nice spreading holiday cheer so enjoy these sweet kisses from this little reindeer".  It was still cute, but I knew I could make it even cuter with some super cute reindeers.  So I rigged up some reindeer antlers from some old ones we used for the dog for our Christmas card several years ago and bribed my kids with some candy to took a few pictures for me.  Here's a few of my rejects... still cute pictures...




and a close up of the winners...



I actually liked this picture of Kye so much I even edited out the reindeer antlers to see what it looked like...


We had a short but nice Christmas in Oklahoma.  And have been enjoying 2012 so far.  It should be an eventful and exciting year.

No comments:

Post a Comment