Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday

I had tons of New Years resolutions this year, probably more than I have ever had before.  And I know it's impossible to keep them all.  But one of them was to take more random photos of the kids just doing what they do every day.  So... today was Friday.  I dabbled a little in potty training Kye with no success.  Other than that it was a pretty typical Friday.  No school, no activities.  Here's how we spent it...

Celia with all her new zoobles and my little pet shop animals that she got for Christmas...


Kye as he wakes up from a very rare nap...


Note the red toenails.  Apparently my mom was painting Celia's and he had to have some too.  Of course he didn't stay still so they look awful.  They make me smile though when I look at them so I have kept them.


still not quite awake...



Time to play tractors.  It's always "tractor time" at our house.



This is his "mom can I spill out the whole bin" face...



If anyone's curious, he has no tractors on his "tractor table" when he first wakes up from his nap because everything in his room must be removed for Kye to actually take a nap.  And by everything I mean everything, hampers, clothes, decorations, books, and certainly toys.  The tractors go in these big plastic bins.  They get spilled out and put back in so many times throughout the day.  He's a trip this one :) 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment