Friday, May 20, 2011

Port Aransas 2011

We just got back from a week long vacation to the lovely Port Aransas, TX on Mustang Island.  I used to go to Port Aransas with my family when I was a little girl.  Only back then it took us a lot longer to get there considering we were coming from eastern Oklahoma.  My kids seemed to enjoy it as much as I used to.  We saw lots of dolphins, played in the sand and surf, rode the ferry, shopped, ate tons of seafood and just enjoyed the low stress vibe of the quaint little Texas Rivera town.  As usual I took quite a few pictures.  Though I think I'm getting a little better at not having my camera at all times so I "live in the moment" a bit more.  I still have tons to put on here.  However, I really need to get the pictures edited from my previous family shoot I did for the cuties in my last post so I will only share a few of Port Aransas on here until I can get those done and off to their very understanding fellow photog mom.  Enjoy these for now...





  

No comments:

Post a Comment