Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a Fabulous Family

Finally, as promised I have more pictures to post of this lovely family.  So until I get my kids in school full time I only do pictures for people if they really twist my arm.  And lucky for me Kristal was good at convincing me to do her family pictures for her because I had a great time working with her and her family.  Plus I was really psyched to do photos for another photographer.  Kristal is the very talented photographer behind Studio K Photography.  I met her because her oldest daughter is in Celia's class at school and in gymnastics.  It's been so nice having someone to talk shop with.  The whole family was a dream to work with.  Rheagan is such a cutie and her energy is contagious.  And little Ryane was about to turn 1 so we got to do some fun cake shots of her for her party.  Isn't she a doll?  Thanks Kristal for trusting me with your precious family photos.  I have a pretty good idea how important family photos are to you coming from the perspective of a fellow photo addict.






No comments:

Post a Comment