Monday, November 22, 2010

some Gorgeous Girls

I spent this past Saturday photographing some of my favorite neighborhood families.  I had a blast and can't wait to see all the finished photos.  I wanted to do a tiny sneak peek on here since I'm sure they are curious as to how they turned out.  I could have included the boys too and titled this post "gorgeous girls and boys".  Believe me they are quite handsome as well.  But gorgeous girls flowed better and I had to pick only a few to show on here for fear of spoiling a Christmas card plus I really only had time to edit a few.  I had to stop somewhere.  I took them all at the same location.  But I think they all have a little different look to them.  That's what I was going for and it's funny because each of the families were dressed to match the "look" I wanted for them.  So here's how they turned out:

My first gorgeous girl of the day...


Then a couple of gorgeous sisters...
Last but not least more gorgeousness from these sisters...


In case anyone is curious I believe most of the clothing was either from Crewcuts or The Childrens Place.  Aren't they all so cute?  I hear Crewcuts has just opened a store at our big outlet mall here in Houston.  That could be a problem for me since I have a little addiction to their clothes.  You will most likely be seeing my kids sporting some Crewcuts for our Christmas photos which I am hopefully going to take tomorrow.  Come on cloudy day, crossing my fingers.  Fingers which will be hurting after editing all the photos I got for these guys plus my own.  Ouch.


No comments:

Post a Comment