Wednesday, November 3, 2010

a New Neighbor...

Sometimes I get the itch to photograph someone besides my own children.  Well a month ago I decided I needed a newborn to photograph.  Now in my neighborhood newborns are like a dime a dozen.  Seriously we have one all the time.  So when I got the itch I simply asked my neighbor Roxanne who was due to deliver her third child very soon.  She so graciously agreed to let me practice on her newest addition which at the time we did not know if it was a girl or a boy.  Well, let me introduce you to my newest neighbor...


Super cute isn't he??

Since he was born right before Halloween I couldn't resist...

He was such a good baby.  Loved the heater I brought for him.  Never cried.  Super sweetie...






Roxanne wanted to me to get this picture before he got here...



and then this one after...


now there are...

and a few with mom who happens to look fabulous 5 days after having a baby...





Thanks Roxanne for letting me practice on your beautiful family.






No comments:

Post a Comment