Thursday, September 5, 2013

R&R at the RR (aka Rippy Ranch)

There's this cute little ranch in a little town in Eastern Oklahoma.  It's where I grew up.  I never appreciated it, of course, until I didn't live there anymore.  But we LOVE going to visit.  My "city kids" think it's way better than any Disney World.  It's where they get whatever they want, whenever they want.  But most importantly it's where they get oodles of love because this is where Nanny and Poppa live and if I let my kids have their way it's where they would live too.  In fact, the little one tells me quite often he's moving there.  Watch out Nanny and Poppa.  But for now they will just have to make due spending nearly half their summer there.  I only go with them for one week and I usually use that week to catch up on any books I've wanted to read throughout the year.  Even though I love getting stuff done here the rest of the summer when they are back in Oklahoma I must admit I miss seeing all the fun stuff they are doing with their grandparents.  And I wish I could fly back just to snap a few pics then back to Houston to clean out closets etc.  Here are just a few snapshots from their first summer week at the Rippy Ranch.  Way more of Kye than Celia for some reason, oops, guess she was off doing something else when I had my camera out.  Promise to make up for it in my next post...







No comments:

Post a Comment