Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jinky Fabulousness Part 1

Yes, I still have a blog.  I know it's been a while so I am really going to play catch-up and start with where I left off back in October.  I am just now editing these photos from a workshop I attended with the amazing Australian photographer, Barb Uil of Jinky Art.  If you're a photographer and don't know who she is, well, I can't imagine why you would not know first of all, but get over to her site right now and check her out.  I can't think of a more talented children's photographer in the world and I'm certain most other photographers would agree with me.  She is crazy talented and I consider myself super lucky to have gotten to know her and learn from her.  I can't say enough about the workshop.  It was life changing.  I am still taking it all in and haven't got to try out everything I learned.  I probably would have waited another year to do it, but she was only doing US workshops in 2012 and there was no way I was going to miss out on one especially since she was doing one less than 2 hours from Houston, in Round Top, TX.  Here are a few of my photos from the workshop.  The shoots weren't ideal in that you're trying to get the "shot" with 12 other photographers crowding around you.  But then again I really wasn't there to shoot.  I was there to watch greatness in action.  But I did take a few pics...




By the way the room that the last few photos were taken in was my room at the B&B we stayed in, so pretty.  I will add more soon, promise.





1 comment: